Although we make every effort to ensure that deliveries are on schedule, occasionally delays with couriers do happen and unfortunately we can’t be held liable in these instances. Where applicable, we will track orders on behalf of our customers (and even yell and scream at a few people if need be) but will not be able to provide refunds for shipping charges incurred.
Delivery Options – Direct to Consumer (B2C)
UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, and Scottish Islands
- £3.50 flat rate via Royal Mail 2nd class packet (2-3 days) – this is a non-tracked service
- Free delivery for orders over £30.00 (excluding any discounts or promotions unless otherwise stated)
For any other location, please get in touch with us to confirm the shipping rates.
Delivery Options – Trade Customers (B2B)
UK Mainland (up to 25kg)
- £6.95 flat rate using a 2 day delivery service. This is a tracked and signed for service.
- Free delivery with minimum spend of £250 ex vat and discounts/promotions unless otherwise agreed.
Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Scottish Islands (up to 25kg)
- £15.00 flat rate (Two day DPD service or similar).
- Pallet price to be confirmed at the time via email or telephone.
Channel Islands, Mainland Europe, and Rest of World
- Dependent on location and will be confirmed by email or telephone prior to placing order.