Although we make every effort to ensure that deliveries are on schedule, occasionally delays with couriers do happen and unfortunately we can’t be held liable in these instances. We will always track orders on behalf of our customers (and even yell and scream at a few people) but will not be able to provide refunds for shipping charges incurred.
Delivery Options – Direct to Consumer (B2C)
UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, and Scottish Islands
- £3.50 flat rate via Royal Mail 2nd class packet (2-3 days) – this is a non-tracked service
- Free delivery for orders of £30.00 or more (excluding any discounts or promotions unless otherwise stated)
- £5.95 flat rate for signed for next day delivery on orders received and confirmed before 12pm
Channel Islands, Ireland, and Mainland Europe
- £8.00 flat rate using 1st class airmail
Rest of World
- £12.00 flat rate using 1st class airmail
Delivery Options – Trade Customers (B2B)
UK Mainland (up to 25kg)
- £5.95 flat rate (Next Day UK service via UK Mail or DPD). This is a tracked and signed for service.
- £60 per pallet (multiples may reduce the per pallet cost)
- Free delivery with minimum spend of £150 ex vat and discounts/promotions unless otherwise agreed.
Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Scottish Islands (up to 25kg)
- £15.00 flat rate (Two day DPD service or similar).
- Pallet price to be confirmed at the time via email or telephone.
Channel Islands, Mainland Europe, and Rest of World
- Dependent on location and will be confirmed by email or telephone prior to placing order.